Phoenix’s Foremost Opiate & Drug Rehab Facility
The Following is Available through our Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT):
- Withdrawal Stabilization and Maintenance for Heroin, Prescription Drugs, and Other Opiates with Suboxone, Subutex, or Sublocade
- Same Day Appointments often available
- AHCCCS/Medicaid Accepted
- Medicare and Most Major Insurances Accepted
- Behavioral Health: Individual & Group Counseling
- Medical Director & Acting Clinic Physician has 17 years Substance Abuse and Mental Health Counseling
- Tele-Medicine: Remote Medical Visit
- Tele-Behavioral Health: Remote Therapy Session
- Bi-Lingual Staff: Physician, Behavioral Health Counselor, Medical and Office Manager (English and Spanish)
- Serving Phoenix and Surrounding Areas
A compassionate treatment specialists is looking forward to speaking with you.
Counseling is an integral part of the rehabilitation process. Working with counselors in group and individual settings will provide you with the understanding of addiction and the steps necessary to recover. Each individual is assessed by a Behavioral Health Technician to identify major life area issues to help with a diagnosis and treatment needs.
Our success is not measured by revenues or number of clients, but by the quality of our services. We are experienced healthcare professionals working side-by-side with adults who abuse or are addicted to drugs. We adhere to state, federal and internal standards of policies and procedures to ensure a high level of integrity and best practices.